All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current Lebanese Laws.
Before the Website places any Cookies on your computer, subject to sub-Clause 1. and sub-Clause 3., you will be presented with notification requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling MK to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
1. Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
2. This Website places the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie
||helps detect malicious visitors and minimizes blocking legitimate users.
||Used to distinguish users and collect analytics.
4. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
5. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
6. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.