The Company aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If the Purchaser receives Goods which do not match those ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, the Purchaser should contact us within 10 working days to arrange collection and return. The Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs. The Purchaser will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
2. If any Goods purchased have faults when they are delivered, the Purchaser should contact The Company within 5 working days to arrange collection and return. The Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid, will be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased.
3. If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, the Purchaser is entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
4. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, the Purchaser should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, such damage should be reported to The Company within 5 working days and arrange collection and return. The Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid, will be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased.
5. If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but the Purchaser decides that they are no longer required, the Goods can be returned to The Company within 3 days of receipt. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of The Company. The Purchaser is responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason. The Company reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 30% if Goods are returned for this reason. The Company will not refund any shipment fee taken to transport of Goods to the Purchaser. The Company will not accept returns for any bespoke Goods, including but not limited to Goods which have been customized as per Customer requirements or manufactured/assembled to order.
6. Delivery to some locations is priced on application, if the Purchaser wishes to cancel the order after Company has informed the Purchaser of the delivery cost, a cancellation fee of 10% will be applied.
7. The Company reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
7.1. Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods.
7.2. Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
7.3. The fact that the packaging has been opened.
7.4. Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.